What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Western Aircraft Propeller Service Inc ?

airman

Anybody deal with company lately, i am looking for info

They are in 1510 NW. Perimeter Way- Portland -Troutdale Airport

Thanks

PM if you wish

No Comm

I had them work on a Sensenich for me. Work seemed OK but their communication skills need an upgrade. They promise to call, I wait and wait, finally call them.

Sounds like your looking for a shop in the North West, These people just did some work on my prop, got it done on time, one week, under the quoted price and Dick delivered it back to me in his 182. Dick had other business in the area so you probably can?t plan on delivery. My prop has functioned perfectly, the problem was solved and the prop is 100%. North West Prop gets my vote and my future business.

Just to be clear, I never met them before I called them about the problem I was having, just a cold call to a shop to see what they could do for me and it worked out great.

* Northwest Propeller Service, Inc. *
16709 Meridian St. E. Unit 3&4
Puyallup, Washington 98373
Attn.: Mr. Dick Jacob
Phone: (253) 770-7400
Fax: (253) 770-7500
E-mail: [email protected]
www.nwpropeller.com

Bad Phone Number

I had them work on a Sensenich for me. Work seemed OK but their communication skills need an upgrade. They promise to call, I wait and wait, finally call them.

Sorry Jerry, The phone number we had for you was no good, everytime I called it said it went to voice mail, belive me we take every single persons request seriously and with us the customer is always number 1......
Come by sometime for a free T-Shirt....

Laurie

Sounds like your looking for a shop in the North West, These people just did some work on my prop, got it done on time, one week, under the quoted price and Dick delivered it back to me in his 182. Dick had other business in the area so you probably can?t plan on delivery. My prop has functioned perfectly, the problem was solved and the prop is 100%. North West Prop gets my vote and my future business.

Just to be clear, I never met them before I called them about the problem I was having, just a cold call to a shop to see what they could do for me and it worked out great.

* Northwest Propeller Service, Inc. *
16709 Meridian St. E. Unit 3&4
Puyallup, Washington 98373
Attn.: Mr. Dick Jacob
Phone: (253) 770-7400
Fax: (253) 770-7500
E-mail: [email protected]
www.nwpropeller.com

A -2 on NW Prop... Great folks, great work, great service...

Western Air Prop

Laurie came to our EAA chapter a few months ago to talk about props. Seem to be good folks, been in business a LONG time.

May have been an isolated problem with me, but i had to send my prop back to them for blade corrosion under the paint on a prop that i purchased from them. Got it back and had the same problem again:( Decided to take it to another shop here in Florida no problems since. Cost me another $650, Sorry i can not recommend!!

Mike

I highly recommend Ameritech Industries in Redding CA. Great people to work with. They even delivered the prop to Northwest Washington State for no additional charge (about 600 miles). They have their own delivery trucks on the road. They advertise on this forum too. I sure wish I had called them first.

Bevan

May have been an isolated problem with me, but i had to send my prop back to them for blade corrosion under the paint on a prop that i purchased from them. Got it back and had the same problem again:( Decided to take it to another shop here in Florida no problems since. Cost me another $650, Sorry i can not recommend!!

Mike

Maybe you too will get a T-shirt after 2 years.:rolleyes:
Bevan

Western aircraft propeller

Although I haven't gotten my prop yet, I can say that these folks are very pleasant to work with, and have absolutely the best prices I have seen. I'm looking forward to getting my prop in the next couple of weeks. It is a Hartzell HC-C2YK-1B/7663-4, is AD free, and is being built from the ground up, for very little more than I have seen as-removed props with the AD still active being offered.

Sam Staton
Jacksonville, FL

Back