What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Flight Around the World

galvestonaggie

I'm New Here
Hay guys as many of you may know there is a German couple named Detlef and Liliana flying an RV 7 around the world, http://www.flight-around-the-world.org/. Well I recently began exchanging emails with them and had extended an invitation for them to stay with me as they passed through Texas but unfortunatly I am in the middle of moving to Montana and cannot accommodate them. That being said I come before you the RV nation to see if anyone in the Houston area would be willing to put them up for a night or 2 next week and possiably host a hanger party? They are a very nice couple who have an incredible amount of stories and I think it would be a lot of fun to host them for a night or 2. PM me if your interested and we can exchange contact info.

I can vouch for them.

Detlef and Lili stayed with us for a week earlier this year on their way up to Oshkosh. We had a BALL! You don't want to miss those two.

Wow....they are really flying around the world several times, with a route crossing every longitude and latitude.

We have a couple of extra rooms at our place just East of San Antonio
830-743-3563

Last edited:
Detlef and Lila shared a campground with us while we were at West Yellowstone, KWYS. Great people. Great stories.
We offered them a room in Florida when they are enroute to their winter lair in the Dominican Republic.

Place to stay in Houston

My wife and I could put you up for a couple of days in SW Houston if you are interested, let me know.

Dave Syvertson

Back