What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dynon SkyView Autopilot at Oshkosh

DFlyer

Well Known Member
The SkyView Autopilot software has been shipping for a couple of months now, and Oshkosh will be the first show demonstration of the fully functional autopilot.

We have created a simulator driven by real servos and SkyView software to show off the SkyView autopilot capabilities. Come by our booths in Building D if you would like to to see it fly.

-Robert
Dynon Marketing

Tony, How are you getting along with your skyview? I remember reading you were not installing a lot of avionics in your panel and you would add more later. I'm sure you like it, however, what do you think? Hope to meet you at OSH on Tue. If I make the trip early in the week.:confused:

Jim Fogarty
RV9-A building
Tipup - MN

Hi Robert

AS you probably remember, I recently installed a complete 2 screen system on my RV10. I am having some issues with the system that may be realated to the skyview. Hese whats happening, sometimes I get radiointerference as if some other airplane were pushing the ptt. In other words, as if I had the squelch test botton on the radio activated. I us a SL40.

Thank you.

Moura

Moura, we have heard of a few customers that have this issue, and we have filters that we can send you to fix it. Please contact us via email and we can get them mailed to you.

It does seem to be much, much more common with the SL-30 / SL-40 than with other radios for some reason.

We have an A210 in our Dual screen RV-10 and had a rf problem until we installed the filters . Quiet now.
Ron

Moura,
I just sent you an email. We'll get those filters to you immediately.

(I searched, and couldn't find your email to Support.)

-Robert
Dynon Marketing

Robert, it was probably some email filter issue. Thank you once again for handling in a timelly and professional manner. Regards

Moura

Back