What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone in the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene Area??

Phantom30

Well Known Member
Is there anyone in the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene area building...starting to build.....thinking of building a rv-9a or similar kit. Would love to chat.

I picked up a Preview set RV-9/9A in Sept 2009 A Van's and am thinking on taking the first step (would love to find someone to co-build one with).

I'm currently working on getting my private lic......use to fly in the military.....helicopters; had a commercial ticket many years ago...

I built a -4

I built a -4, finished in 2002. You can email me your phone # at [email protected] and I can answer some of your questions, maybe. There are a few other experienced builders around as well I could put you in touch with.

Ric, I'll be at Sandpoint...

Flying up the afternoon of the 13th and heading back home on the 14th of August. You can checkout my plane during that time.

Kent

Sandpoint the 13th!!

Kent..... Would love to check your -9a out.. Where and when.. My cell is 208-755-1739.

Ric

RV builders

If you are up for coming down to Lewiston we have several RV models flying. RV-4,7A,9,12. Call me 509-758-0161 if interested. Jim

Thanks!!!!

Thanks guys for the replys.....
Got the info I needed to make my RV kit choice!!!

Ric (-9A it is!! Now to consider all the options..engine size...etc. Am thinking basic kit wise...everything standard with exception of "quick-build wings") This project to start this next Spring!!!!

Last edited:
RV-9A

Hi Ric,
I just finished an RV-9A - First flight last October. It was a two-year build so most of the process is still in my mind. Feel free to call or email. My plane is based at Felts Field.

Neal Powell
509-998-0305
[email protected]

RV-9A Flying Great

Back