What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Bonaco Customer Service

apkp777

Well Known Member
Just thought I'd relay some feedback on Bonaco.

First of all, I always try to use the folks who sponsor this website so whenever I need something I check there first. I decided that I wanted to go with stainless braided brake lines so I clicked on the Bonaco link. Their website wasn't particularly helpful and so I put my purchase off for a while. Last week I decided to give them a call and see if I could order over the phone.

They were very helpful. They had a RV 9 interior brake line kit with everything you need to get rid of the plastic stuff for $170. The 2 exterior lines they weren't quite sure what I needed and neither was I. Together we decided "its probably the same as an RV 7". Well it's not. The -9 has a longer gear. So it turned out that they send me exterior lines that were too short. I realized it right off and contacted another RV 9 guy and he had the correct dimensions from his Bonaco order. I called Bonaco today and as soon as I said my lines are too short the response was "you'll have the correct one in the mail today". Wow! I asked for a RMA for the short lines, and he said "use them for something else". (I am mailing them back).

Anyway, I am very pleased with their product and there is no question that they will take care of you when you order.

The braided lines are a very nice upgrade. All together for interior and exterior I paid $249. I expect a lifetime of service.

Those of you working on the finish kit, save yourself some grief and forget the stock Van's brake lines and get the kit from Bonaco!

Buy your 7 length lines?

If I contact Bonaco regarding buying those lines, perhaps you could send them directly to me, and save a bit of shipping? ( I will pay you for the shipping) Let me know so I can see about paying Bonaco directly. Save everyone some hassle.

No problem. They are new and still in the original bags. The lengths are 44 and 67. They have nice 90 degree fittings for close routing to the firewall.

Give them a call. I don't know how to proceed. They didn't ask for them back but I feel obligated to make it right with them.

Agree...

Let me see if they are open tomorrow, I will send them an email tonight. If possible, please hold them until Monday afternoon, and I will get back to you. I would like to pay Bonaco for the lines, as I am not looking for a free lunch.
I will post or PM as soon as I hear something.

Thanks.

Let me see if they are open tomorrow, I will send them an email tonight. If possible, please hold them until Monday afternoon, and I will get back to you. I would like to pay Bonaco for the lines, as I am not looking for a free lunch.
I will post or PM as soon as I hear something.

Thanks.

Check your PM

Still waiting for hose from Bonaco

On April 28th I got a quote via the website. About a week after that I completed the order via phone. About a week after that the two small hoses I ordered arrived, but, the order was incorrect.

I called Brett, talked with him about it and he assured me a new hose would go out that day. After another week, I called again. "Oh, you didn't get that yet?". Nope. "Looks like I missed getting it out". Another week goes by. I get a package with the replacement hose. It is not the right one!

I called. "I'm sure sorry about that, I'll get that out to you right away".

That was about two weeks ago, I still have not seen the correct hose.
I have called a few times to leave messages but all I get is voicemail.

So, two months to get two small hoses and the order is still not complete.
Just my experience.

Back