What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Two more RVs in Ukraine

Vlad

Well Known Member
There is not much info on who made them and who owns those beautiful birds but we will get it sooner or later :)

It took 10 months to build both. A group of professionals in Kiev, Ukraine purchased two kits from a Moscow based company, assembled them, registered and tested in flight. Congratulations!

UR-RICH.jpg

UA-RIHM.jpg

Pics

Nice shots Vlad. Since this is international stuff, thought I'd ask if any RV'er in France would be willing to show off his airplane and talk about RV activities in France. We're going to arrive in Aix en Provence 7/6 for a nine day bike trip in Provence and then on to Paris for 3 or 4 days before returning to US 7/19. Would love to meet/talk with anyone in France willing to do so. Thanks.

Bill

France

If you are visiting France in mid July there is the RSA fly in at St Yan.
St Yan is central France just north west of Lyon.
This is the French equivalent of OSH but on a much smaller scale. Probably 1000 airplanes but a good selection of RVs from various countries in Europe.
Here is a link to the site.
http://www.euro-fly-in.com/
I live down the south of France and my plane is based at Cuers LFTF which is a few miles east of Toulon.
I will be off the internet for a few days as I am off to Corsica tomorrow.

Barry RV6A F-PRVM

Hello RV7 owners.
My name is Yuri from Ukraine, Kyiv and I along with my friends assembled these two aircrafts.
At last we got air-worthiness and now we are happy to fly these wonderful aircrafts! All our expectations regarding RV7 are satisfied and now I understand why this aircraft is considered one of the best aircrafts in the world.
Owing to great experience in assembling ultra-light aircrafts, we managed to assemble these 2 aircrafts in a very short period.
I would like to thank all engineers for thorough elaboration of all parts. It was a huge delight to use american tools for the assemblage of these aircrafts being purchased along with kits.
At this point, there are only two RV7 in Ukraine and we are sole owners of them :)

pb270081.jpg

pb270106.jpg

pb270105.jpg

033gd.jpg

Back