What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

East coast flight..........

turbo

Well Known Member
well summer is here now and it was time to relocate to the northeast. tuesday was the perfect wx day this week to fly from s fl to ct. 6 am departure in the dark stopping at st augustine fl for a quick stop 12 gallons at $4.05/ gal then on up to my favorite stop at suffolk co (ksfq) south of norfolk va. they have food and good fuel prices. loaded 4.32@$3.78/gal 100LL and 24.4@$2.98/gal mogas. total about 60 gallons for the trip. passing thru ny class b airspace was very quiet with direct jfk direct bridgeport and on home. the controller was nice with little ny traffic. nice to be in ct area. hope to see some of the new englanders this summer. monday bfasts are on the schedule. enjoy your summer. turbo

Hey Turbo,
It's almost impossible to track you. :D I was sifting liveatc.net archives and still no luck. Can you buy that little cheap APRS thingy and screw it some place inside your airplane? You have the license, don't you? I would like to add " The Turbo Show" to my APRS TV channel collection:D.

A blurry radar picture was found but we need something more entertaining...

Picture2-1.png

Last edited:
Back