What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Dog Flight Request in FLA

bsacks05

Well Known Member
Passing on a request....

I have a sad B&T coonhound who has been stuck in Tampa HS and I thought they would have some solution for transport to move him to Jacksonville where I have a foster. Do you know any pilots who work in your group in that area? I need to get him out ASAP
Thanks Jayne
Jayne Schlegel <[email protected]>

Passing on a request....

I have a sad B&T coonhound who has been stuck in Tampa HS and I thought they would have some solution for transport to move him to Jacksonville where I have a foster. Do you know any pilots who work in your group in that area? I need to get him out ASAP
Thanks Jayne
Jayne Schlegel <[email protected]>

I could do it next Saturday or Sunday if the weather is good.

I could do this just about anytime in the next several days. Should I email Jayne direct?

Thanks guys!
Go ahead and contact Jayne if you can help. I am flying a bunch of pups again tomorrow from LZU to OCF. There is supposed to be nine of them. Hope they all fit!

I have also asked DR if he would include a section in VAF for animal rescue flights and a link to PilotsNPaws. C'mon Doug, I'm writing a check to VAF right now!

Back