What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone near Moundridge, KS?

bobby

It looks like I may have my Cessna 140 sold and might need to deliver it to Moundridge, KS in a month or so. Is anyone near there who could give me a RV lift to Stillwater, OK? It is about 125 nm one way. Of course at a minimum you'll have full fuel tanks upon your return.

Thanks,

Moundridge to SWO

Bob-

I'm about 15 miles north of Moundridge, in McPherson. With a little warning, I'm sure I can free up a couple of hours for a round trip to Stillwater. Other than the weather, my only real limit is 210 lbs in the back. If you and your stuff fall under that, we should be in good shape.

Near there and LOVE to fly!

Like Tom, I'm near enough, (KEGT) and would love to give you a lift. Now depending on schedules, you have 2 rides,, I have an IFR K-State Purple 7a.
Kenny Gene
294TC - 488 hrs

Thanks Guys

I sure appreciate it and will let you know. It could be a month or so or maybe less but as you know these things aren't done until they're done.

My wife is in Stillwater and thought it would be nice to stop by on my way back.

I'll miss my 140 but am looking forward to getting my -8 done.

Bob

Let's fly next week

If any of you are still up for this weather permitting I will be delivering my 140 to Moundridge next Friday. I can also go on Saturday (I think) or Thursday. I am delivering it to Weaver Aero so I'd have to check if they will be there on Saturday.

I'm planning on arriving at Moundridge mid afternoon but could arrive earlier if needed. It will be about a 5 to 6 hour flight from here to Moundridge without a headwind or tailwind.

Thanks,

Back