What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Temp Nest?

339A

Well Known Member
I have to be in the Houston area for a work project starting around February 14th through the 28th. Looking for some temp hangar space for 339A during that time. We will be on the west side of Houston working very near KDWH (Hooks). Anyone with some hangar space in the general vicinity :cool: on that side of town please contact me.

Regards

If no better offer...

For your convenience, I hope that someone will have room for you at IWS, TME, SGR or EYQ, but if not, you are welcome to use my hangar at Columbus, TX (66R). We are about 45 minutes from West Houston.

Troy

For your convenience, I hope that someone will have room for you at IWS, TME, SGR or EYQ, but if not, you are welcome to use my hangar at Columbus, TX (66R). We are about 45 minutes from West Houston.

Troy

Thanks much for the offer Troy. I may take you up on it if I can't find something closer. The other problem is I need to rent a car. That can be hard at smaller airports unless there is an in town E-prise or Hertz. I will keep it in mind and let you know when we get closer.

Regards

rental cars

I would have a spare car to offer, but both of them are off at college with my boys. There is an Enterprise rental location at the Tommy Vaughn Ford dealership. They will pick you up (if for some reason I can't be there.)

Just let me know if Columbus is your best offer

Back