What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RV's or Projects up for a visit in Phoenix Area?

704CH

Well Known Member
Hey guys, I am down here in Phoenix from Seattle for the holiday and couldn't bring my project with me so I might go through withdrawls.. I would love to stop by and talk RV's with someone building or even has a completed project down here.. I am building a 7 and just closed up my first tank.

Let me know if anyone will be around at any airport in the area and I would love to come visit. I will be here through the 28th.

Happy Holidays !

Thanks

What part of the valley are you in? I'm North Phoenix, Cave Creek area.

I'm working on my project in the garage. I'm not far into the build at all, but if you are going through withdrawls, I'm riveting stiffners on the rudder skin and trying to get the rudder done.

Last edited:
Let me know

Hey Chad,

I'm at Stellar airpark (P19) in Chandler. I have a flying 7 and another under construction. There are 3 others (7's) on my street we can see to give you a good cross section of planes underway.

May have to go for a ride too. I'm home this week and go back to work Christmas night.

My cell is 480-204-0662

Thanks Guys, I am in Gilbert, so am much closer to Chandler. RV7guy, I sent you a PM and will call you later.. Would love to come check on your project and see others if possible.

Thanks !

If, for some reason, you end up in the Flagstaff area (hint, we have snow ... and a ski resort!) you are welcome to drop in on my -10 project. Weather permitting, you might also get a short flight featuring a snowy Meteor Crater, a not-too-distant look at the Grand Canyon in winter, and a look at Sedona.

Hi Chad,

I should be out at the hanger on Saturday and Sunday afternoon. I'm sure I could keep you focus:D

Chris

I'll PM you my #. I'm usually out there around noon, after the work is done around the house. Maybe Darwin could bring you by in his plane.

Last edited:
Hey Guys, new member here.

I'm currently selling my Diamond and want to get into a RV.

Could use some help or local insight. I would rather purchase something complete and flying. I do have a hangar at DVT which will be empty very soon.

Back