What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Paintshop in SE

brianwallis

VAF moderator
Hi folks, I need a recommendation of a paint shop in the southeast I can fly to. I'd like to find a good shop, she will be going to SnF to be judged....

Best
Brian

Southern Jet Center - KSFB

Brian,

Southern Jet Center in Sanford did my paint job and I couldn't be happier. Give Coty Smith the paint shop supervisor a call (407) 314-5534.

Paint Job for Trade

Brian:

Give me a call if you have not found anyone to do your paint. I would like to barter some of your paint job. I live and have a shop about 20 Miles from Sun and Fun. In Plant City, Florida

Rich Denton
813-785-6919 cell

Try Griffin, Ga

The company is Advanced Aircraft Refinishers. Tony Diaz, 770-233-4600. Painted the Sun-n Fun Grand Champion,kit built, RV-7, see
http://www.4sierratango.com/
He has painted several RV's.

Good luck on the prize hunt.

David

I can recommend Blue Sky Aviation, KSUT, Oak Island NC. I am picking up my RV7 this week fresh from the paint shop.

Contact Brian Strong, 910-457-1039, tell him Gary sent you :)

We have had over a half-dozen planes painted by Brian, based out of Raleigh Exec Jetport at Sanford-Lee County. Really just KTTA for short, but the name is catchy.

Cheers,

Gary

Hi Brian....

Lee Strickland in Sandersville, Ga. Ray Lawrence will disassemble your airplane and Lee will take it into town on his rollback. He's done many airplanes and there are several on the field you can look at.

Ray..478 232 9560,

Regards,

Don't forget Bobby Potts. Tuscaloosa Interiors, Tuscaloosa AL. (205) 333-3116.

Congrats on the -3 Brian! I need to see that thing.

Strong second here for Bobby Potts. He just did my 9A and did a wonderful job. Real nice guy to work with, does the work himself, has a nice shop, and I paid exactly what he quoted me and the aircraft was ready when he said it would be. If you want photos of my 9A drop me an e-mail.
[email protected]

Peter K
9A

Back