What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

We're moving to Lenhardt! (7S9)

LarsonAero

My company finished negotiations with the Lenhardt family to take up residence on the airfield at the end of the month.

Soon, Larson Aero will be based out of Hangar 74. We're hoping to expand our online store to offer a pilot shop/storefront starting in January 2010.

We are also looking for tenants, preferring to rent space to experimental builders who might like some assistance in finishing their aircraft.

At some point in the spring we'll have an open house at Lenhardt to celebrate the opening of the store. We'll probably give away some products and cook some burgers and hotdogs. I'll be sure to post in here when the details become finalized.

If anyone is up and flying around the area starting in January, drop in, top off your tank and check out the store! (We don't sell fuel, but Lenhardt has very competitive fuel prices)

Larson Aero will be in Hangar 74!

Lenhardt

That's a beautiful field! Wish you the best of luck. Two super folks we know there are Ron Blash (incredibly clean T-34) and Jim Frisbie (?sp) who just flew his RV-9 for the first time. Jane and I are jealous.

I have met Mr. Blash, and Mr. Frisbie several times. There are a lot of RV's on the field, and Van's Factory is about a 5 minute drive away. It's so close that it takes longer to fly there than it does to drive there.

Lenhardt

Glad you met these nice folks. It's a beautiful field and I hope you enjoy being there. Proximity to Aurora is a huge plus. Hope to see you there this summer.

Back