What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Motivation flight needed

LettersFromFlyoverCountry

Well Known Member
Having raced through the year to get my "list of things to get done on the RV before the weather at the unheated hangar turns cold," I find myself in one of those weeks where it's tough to get going on the next big thing.

I've got engine work to do. I've got more wiring work to do. I lack the motivation to get going on what's left to do.

It's a temporary condition but it occurs to me that I could really use a motivation flight if anyone has an empty seat anytime soon.

I feel your pain Bob. If you ever get out to Tucson, you can sit in my fuselage in my garage, or we can go up for a spin in my 53 Tri-Pacer, or better yet, I can put you on the back of my Honda motorcycle and buy one of those Harley shirts that has the saying on the back of it that says: "If you can read this, the b*tch fell off." Your pal, Glenn

I can't help you with an RV ride, but any time you're in TX and the weather is good, come for a glider ride. We'll do the usual stuff, plus spins and 250 ft rope breaks too.

TODR

Vegas is alway nice for a Fall getaway

and N457RV aka "E Ticket" is ready and willing. Anytime you're ready.:D

I, like most others that have responded to this post am just replying because I wish I was close enough to take Bob Flying. If you're ever in NM......
Guy

Back