What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Controlvision/AnywhereMap Customer Service Review

JordanGrant

Well Known Member
Just wanted to post a quick note about some awesome customer service we received this past week from ControlVision. We have an AnywhereWX system that has been out of service for almost 2 years. Since we were planning a big cross country, we decided to renew our subscription to XM weather and get it fired back up again. Unfortunately, we couldn't get the WxWorx box to work again. I contacted ControlVision through e-mail and their support forums online and received some help/feedback pretty much immediately. With their help, we determined the Bluetooth module inside the container was probably bad.
Since Pittsburg, Kansas (headquarters for Controlvision) was not far out of my way, I decided to stop off there and get some help. We set up an appointment ahead of time, and the folks from ControlVision sent someone to meet us at the airport. 10 minutes later, the Bluetooth module was replaced, our system was re-activated, and we were on our way - no charge! We were very pleased and appreciative of Controlvision's help. BTW - the airport and "airport people) at Pittsburg are pretty nice, too!

Cheers,

Back