What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

What exactly is in the Harmon Rocket or F1 kit...?

prporter

Well Known Member
OK, I'm probably going to get beat like the proverbial redheaded stepchild, but can someone tell me what comes with the Rocket kits..? Are they only for the 4, or will they work on an 8? :::ducking::::::confused:

No expert here,

but I can tell you that the Harmon Rocket is a partial kit that combined with parts of an RV-4 kit get you something along the lines of a clipped wing RV-4 with a six cylinder engine. You don't take off, you launch, hence the term Rocket.

The F1 Rocket is a complete kit that was imported from Czechoslovakia, and there is the F1 evo as well, both six cylinder tandem hot rods that will be in production again I'm sure.

Hans

but I can tell you that the Harmon Rocket is a partial kit that combined with parts of an RV-4 kit get you something along the lines of a clipped wing RV-4 with a six cylinder engine. You don't take off, you launch, hence the term Rocket.

The F1 Rocket is a complete kit that was imported from Czechoslovakia, and there is the F1 evo as well, both six cylinder tandem hot rods that will be in production again I'm sure.

Hans
I see. So was the F1 kit a full kit, or did you need a Vans kit to begin with, and they provided additional parts..?

Read Hans reply (post #2) again :rolleyes:....he said the F1 is a COMPLETE kit....and he is correct.

Many, many posts/threads on this subject....you might try a search on 'rocket'.

I see. So was the F1 kit a full kit, or did you need a Vans kit to begin with, and they provided additional parts..?

Back