What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangar Space

mbwaggs

Can anyone point me towards a good FBO near Katy? I'm headed there towards the end of the month and would like to find an FBO that will hangar my RV-6 (thinking Sugar Land or Houston Exec). Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mark

Those are both good options..

Not sure if Houston Executive has much space, because they really don't have much in the way of buildings yet. But that might have changed since the last time I was there.

I'd look at West Houston (KIWS). Especially for Katy.

Phil

SportFlyers

You might check out SportFlyers out in Brookshire. It is grass but there are several RVs out there and the field is OK most of the time.

Roy Weisinger on the west side of the field at about mid-field has some T-Hangers. One may be for rent but they are usually full. I have not been out there for about a year so I am out of touch for the current situation.

Sport Flyers Contact

George,
Do you have any contact info for Roy Weisinger? I have been searching for hanger the past few months and prices have been real stiff ($500/mo at exec, $440/mo sugarland, etc..) and I would like to see what he is offering at sport flyers.

Kevin
RV7

Hangar space at Sport Flyers

Hi. Just found this thread through a Google search

I would like to offer shared hangar space for rental at Sport Flyers.

My hangar can hold up to 4 Cessna-182 size aircraft, I have one C-172 there now.

For more details, please e-mail me.

Thank you

TS

Back