What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Builder/partners wanted in Van Nuys CA

michael-k

I'm New Here
i am currently seeking 1-3 partners in building and RV-7 i will supply a garage which is currentely being built for the sole purpose of the rv project. i am located within 3 miles of the van nuys airport and would plan to hanger there as well when project is complete. i am also open to any and all suggestions. if you are interested please call me direct at 818-384-6306. thanks and look forward to hearing from you, Michael

hi michael. i responded to your 2008 post, which reads much the same as this one. i take it you haven't found any partners yet. would you consider and rv10 ?

I presume you....

...have been to a meeting of my old EAA Chapter 40 and asked there...

http://www.eaa40.org/

Meeting tomorrow....:)

i am currently seeking 1-3 partners in building and RV-7 i will supply a garage which is currentely being built for the sole purpose of the rv project. i am located within 3 miles of the van nuys airport and would plan to hanger there as well when project is complete. i am also open to any and all suggestions. if you are interested please call me direct at 818-384-6306. thanks and look forward to hearing from you, Michael

Back