What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need source for hose fabrication

jmbaute

Well Known Member
Going through an overhaul on an O-360 (Mooney). Can anyone recommend a source for getting new oil hoses fabricated? I'm told there are shops where you can send your old hoses and they'll make copies.

Any info appreciated...especially shops in the SE US.

Thanks!
John

John,

Check out www.aircrafthose.com. I had them fabricate all the hoses for my Rocket and they were, by far, the least expensive of every shop I had quoted. They did quality work and it showed up on time. I would recommend them highly.

Precision Hose Technology in Tulsa

jmbaute said:
Going through an overhaul on an O-360 (Mooney). Can anyone recommend a source for getting new oil hoses fabricated? I'm told there are shops where you can send your old hoses and they'll make copies.

Any info appreciated...especially shops in the SE US.

Thanks!
John

John, PHT in Tulsa has hose kits for all certified aircraft. You just call them and ask for Robert tell him what aircraft you need hoses for, he already has the measurements in his data base. 800-331-5946 www.aircrafthose.com .
Good Luck, Robbie

Hose Source for FFW Kit

Any idea who builds up the hoses for the FFW kits? I need to replace the FI servo -> spider hose.

Jim

I gotta go with Robbie on this one. I just replaced all the hoses on my -6 with Teflon lined, with integrated firesleeve hoses. Lucky Louque at Air Salvage of Dallas recommended PHT in Tulsa. I went with them. They did a beautiful job, quick turn around and a very fair price.

Professional Aviation Associates @ ATL

Call Professional Aviation Associates down near Hartsfield. Used them to make two high quality firesleeved hoses for my -7A. Quick turnaround. They came recommended to me by a top A&P at PDK/LZU/WDR. Phone 800-283-2105.

No matter what hose, no matter what aircraft. Professional Aviation Associates , a certified Stratoflex FAA/TSO facility, offers custom built assemblies and kits to suit your needs. Call us...We can make it for you. Be well Connected. Order hoses from the Professionals.

Or go to your local hydraulics shop for

About a third of the price for the same thing...You'd have to provide your own firesleeve though.

Frank

Back