What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Just moved to the Antelope Valley

LovelyLibertyRV8a

Hey guys!! I just moved to Palmdale and was wanting to see who is out this way. I'm still trying to unpack all of the moving boxes so I can set up shop and start my 8a project. Just looking for some RV friends out here. Thanks!! J.D.

I am at China Lake. Send me a PM with your phone number. I often fly to Fox field and Mojave for the $100 burger.

Just Moved to Antelope Valley

J.D.
I also live here in Palmdale.
We have our EAA Chapter 49 meeting on Tuesday the 7th @ 7:00pm.
The meeting will be held at the Fox Field main lobby next to Foxy's
restaurant or I think it may be held this month at Paul "Rosie" Rosales hanger at Rosamond Sky Park. I will let you know before then. Our club has some flying RVer's as members. I am one of them. I own a RV-10 and keep it at Fox Field. Iv'e owned a RV-6A and built a RV-7A before I purchased a flying RV-10last year.
Bill Souza
RV-10
N279RB:)

Man its great to see other people in my area that are interested in what I love!!! Axel I have followed your 4 for a while on your site. Probably one of the coolest 4's I have seen(love the fastback)!! Bill I have also seen many pics of your 10, and think its amazing!!! I am looking at coming out to the chapter 49 meeting next week with my uncle (Aric Warner) who is a member. I am really looking forward to getting tied into a RV circle of friends. Who is a tech advisor out here that might be a good one to double check my work? I am very very early in the building process, but looking forward to getting alot done over the next 3 years(my wife is in the military:D). J.D. Lindsey

Live in the Antelope Valley

J.D.
Tuesday Jul 7th, EAA Chapter 49 meeting & BBQ will be at Paul Rosie Rosales hanger at Rosamond SkyPark and the start time will be at 6:00pm not 7:00pm as I stated before.
Bill RV-10

JD,

Welcome to Antelope Valley! I live in Rosamond and I am building an RV-4, currently working on wings close to mounting ailerons and flaps. Fastback like AX-O has been in the plans for awhile:D Hope to see you around.

Thanks

for the info Bill. I was at rosamond yesterday and saw Tony Ginn and he did confirm that as well. I appreciate you keeping me in the loop!!! Alan that 4 sure sounds cool and I would love to check it out sometime. Are you on the skypark there? If so, I am out there all the time at my uncles house, and would love to meet you. Man I love those RV4's but I am a big guy, so I guess I'm stuck with the 8:D:D:D.

Last edited:
Hi J.D.

I don?t live at the skypark wished I did thou! Couple of my friends have homes there, nice. Definitely when you are heading out this way send me a message and we can meet up.

Back