What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

St. Pierre de Miquelon

Ron B.

Well Known Member
Anyone travel (fly) to St. Pierre et Miquelon (France) ? What procedure is needed to enter their airspace etc. Anything like entering into Canada/USA? We would like to make a flight there next week.
Thanks Ron

Last edited:
Just came across this old post and thought I might update it in case anyone needed the info. We did make that flight and if memory serves me correctly all we did was call in advance and file a flight plan. We mixed up the time difference and actually landed at closing time. We were the only ones around and were put thru quickly as every thing closed after we passed thru. They were very friendly. We had brought tents along and hadn't planned on staying in St. Pierre over night but after landing after closing time and the airport was actually closing shortly after we decided to stay. With no reservations we aquired the help of a cabby. He wasn't pleased we had no reservations but called everywhere (that's when I thought we would have to find a way back into the airport to get out tents and gear) but the last place had rooms.

Back