What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need a ride to OSH from SoCal (IYK)

AX-O

Well Known Member
My family and I have been trying to go to OSH for the last 21 years and have not been successful. Neither my dad nor I have ever been. Unfortunately my RV won?t be completed in time. I am once again posting and asking for a ride. I am not asking for a free ride, will share expenses.

I am 5 11 and 165 lbs so I should be well within the cg limits of RV operating ranges. I am based out of IYK (Inyokern, CA). However, maybe able to drive to your airport.

If you are interested in sharing expenses and your empty seat, please post or send me a PM. Thanks!

How about a 'buddy pass' on Delta?? You would have to be flexible on your schedule, it isn't free (almost). Arrival airport would be Milwaukee or Appleton. As a pass rider, you go space available, so you may - and probably will at some time - get bumped. But Oshkosh is definately worth it!!!

Let me know...

Scott

Scott,
Thank you for the offer. That is very kind. When is your drop date on yeah or no? I like to travel via an RV if possible but don't want to close this door.

Back