What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Miami Visit - 24/25 April

positive stability

I'm New Here
I am a commercial pilot with Cathay Pacific Airways, passing through MIA on 24/25 April. Is ther anyone within about a 1-hour drive of downtown Miami who would be willing to let me take a look at their build in progress. I am more than willing to help for the day in any way I can.

I am looking at starting to build an RV7 soon.

Best Regards,
Positive Stability

That's a tough weekend as Sun n Fun will be going on in Lakeland. We have about 10 RV at our field (some projects and many flying) at KHWO on the Miami / Ft. Lauderdale border. Give me call and I can let you know who will be around.

Eddy, is HWO a good place to fly to when visiting MIA area? Too many airports around and I'm not sure what the best option is... I may be visiting in a few weeks..

I would say HWO is a good choice, but it depends on where you are going. The FBO on the North side of HWO is Bobby's Landing 954-961-7721 and they can arrange tiedown space, fuel and a rental car if you like. That would put you close to the action.

If further South then I would suggest Tamiami airport (TMB).

Give me a call if you need any help 954-914-5579.

Back