What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Satisfied Again - Angus Aviation

Capflyer

Well Known Member
With so many companies these days that do not care about customer service, I am always impressed with the caliber of the customer service from many of the vendors we use in our aviation community.

My Gretz heated pitot tube has been overheating. I found out that Warren Gretz sold the product line rights to Angus Aviation so I sent them an email. Andrew got back to me right away and asked for some pictures which I sent. He then asked me to send back the pitot and control board and he would send out replacements. Concerned about time because I'm flying down to the formation flying clinic in two weeks and he is in Australia, I asked if I could do that when I got back. He ended up calling me and offered to just send out the new items and simply have me send back the old ones when it arrives. Awesome!!...this gentleman cares about customers. Two thumbs up to Angus Aviation.

Angus Aviation now joins a small but distinguished list I keep of the best vendors that I have used out there; Stein Air, Grand Rapids Technologies, TruTrak, and Mattituck. Thank you all for keeping my flying addiction enjoyable.

Back