What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Airparks?

mkmuch

Does anyone here live in an Eastern Washington, Idaho or Western Montana Airpark? If so - PM me - I'd like to get some info about parks in that region from some 1st hand owners, neighbors - We are considering making that move eventually so just research now.

Any help is appreciated thx.:cool:

We have a lot at Cabin Creek Landing. Which is in NW Montana, 20west of Kalispell. The plan was to start building a loghome this spring. but with the wife unempolyed, that has been on hold.....until today she got a real good job offer.:)

runway.jpg

I have seen cabin creek - just received thier info - looks like a very nice set up.

We will be purchasing a lot this year. We are from Washington State - love Eastern Washington but not much we like back there. Northern Idaho seems silly expensive. However, Western Montana holds hope.

Idaho is so aviation friendly, and Washington has no income tax - what's Montana's angle?

I am think of taking an extended weekend with my current ride (slowly archer II) to visit some of these strips. Ill let you know when and perhaps you if you have a moment you can show me around abit.

M.

What's Montana's angle? We really don't have much to offer. No big Opera, no Disneyland, No lights of Vegas, But we also dont have I-5 gridlock or 2hr commutes or driveby shootings.
To enjoy Montana you need to appreciate views like this at St. Ignacious.
21Q52s.jpg

or backcountry strips like SchaferMeadows.
schafer.jpg

or winter activities like
kids011.jpg

How about the downwind for 97MT
IMG_3458.jpg

then kick back on the porch while the burgers are grillin'
summer08034.jpg

sorry we can't offer more;)

Great pics

Yeah! Looks just like Iowa (not).:D

I miss that country... Grew up in NE Washington State (Go Cougs) I remember that view only from the other side of the mountains!

Thanks for the pics.

M.

Back