What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Brenham - Lunch - Saturday - 7 March 09 - 1100

Ironflight

VAF Moderator / Line Boy
Mentor
Well, it looks like I might be working the next several weekends, and I want to get a little bit of flying in - I have to be back home to go in to work at 1300 Saturday, but am planning on being on the ramp at Brenham for a malt and a burger at 1100, if anyone cares to join me! (Louise is traveling, so I guess It'll just be me from the pink hangar...)

Paul

We might be there. Especially if there is a cloud between here and there that we can fly through :).

Open seat?

Anyone going to Brenham from (or through) San Antonio that'd be willing to take a tag-along? I'm a long-time lurker stationed at Lackland AFB/Wilford Hall and actually have Saturday off. I would appreciate the chance to meet other South Texas RVers and possibly get more experience with RVs.

I hate to be a leech, but the Diamond DA-20s I usually rent are taken for the day. Of course, I'd be happy to return the favor in terms of expenses, etc. Just thought I'd throw the idea out there if anyone's interested.

Could meet at 8T8, 5C1, SSF, CVB or anywhere else nearby. Can PM if available. Thanks!!!

Last edited:
We're out. I'm claiming weather chicken, not looking forward to gusting 30kt. winds in the crud for the return.

Hey, once you're in the clouds, the gusts don't bother you! ;)

See you next time Scott.

Paul

Back