What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Visitors

Ron B.

Well Known Member
While I'm up here in cold Nova Scotia, slaving away on our RV-10 , my two partners are sitting back in Cape Coral. They've asked me to post here and see if there are any projects, or even flying RV in the area that would welcome a visite?
Thanks Ron
Filling canopy

Ron,
Didn't want you to think you were being ignored.
Fortunately or unfortunately, I live pretty much due east on the other Fl coast. So pretty far for a drive visit but they're more than welcome to come over.
Building a 10 and right next to Klna, just south of west palm beach.

Tom Hanaway

Ron, there are a number of RV's and projects in the Cape Coral area. I was just there on Wednesday, and flew to breakfast at Okeechobee with a friend (as a passenger). There were maybe 10 RV's that showed up, including two -10's. My friend who lives in CC in the winter has an -8, send me an email and I'll give you his phone number. Most are up at the Punta Gorda airport.

I am on the east coast of FL as well. KEVB (New Smyrna Beach) with a finished and flying -10. Welcome visitors. I flew over to Ft. Myers a couple of weeks ago to meet a buddy who is working on an inertia reel for the front seat shoulder harnesses on the -10.
I will be installing one of the units in the next few days.
If I am going to go back to Ft. Myers I will get in touch.

Thanks Guy's
I just e-mailed my friends and told them to check out this post.
David, we have made flight reservations for Sun & Fun so I would like to meet up. We'll keep in contact and make plans when the fly-in gets closer. My 12 year old son and I, along with one of the guy's that's down there know, Allister,will be attending the show from the 23rd to the 25th. Hope we can work it out.
Any chance your friend in Ft Myers might be up for a visite from them next week? I do believe they take a cruise out of Miami the following week.
Ron

Back