What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV7/7A ride near Charlotte, NC

engineerorange

Well Known Member
Hi guys.

I am a 35 hour student pilot with tools in hand to build an RV. I am 90% sure the RV7a is the airplane for me, but I have never been in any RV.
My fingers are itching to place an order for an emp. kit, but I am reluctant to do so without ever sitting in one. It would also be excellent if I could get the CFO/copilot a ride as well, to hopefully spur some interest.

Any offers will be met with appreciation.

Welcome, Wade......

.....and I'll bet before the day is over, you'll be offered a ride since you're in sho 'nuff RV country....the Southeast...lots of 'em in N.C. and S.C...Georgia too..

Regards,

RV-7 Ride

I would be happy to offer a ride in my RV-7 (it's a dragontail- you might be converted) / based at Rock Hill, S.C. Send me a message / [email protected]
Randy Utsey
N55CU / RV-7 / 180 hrs
Charlotte, N.C.

Thanks for the welcome Pierre, and thanks for the offer Randy. Randy, I will send you an email sometime this coming week to see if we can set something up that's easy for both of us after the blizzard conditions are gone.
One $80k "free demo ride" coming up!

Go up with Randy in the taildragger.. and I'd be happy to give you a ride in the nosedragger.. nothing better than trying both before making the decision.... maybe we can all meet up and do it back to back? :)

Since I am still flying off my pre-checkride 40, I will be driving to the airport if the CFO is gonna go. I know Randy is at Rock Hill and Bill is at Goose Creek, but I don't know where Radomir is. So if you guys will pick an airport that's convenient to you, we can start trying to pick a day after March 14th.

Oh, and it would be nice if a restaurant was nearby so I could buy you all lunch.

Thanks Randy

I just wanted to say thanks to Randy Utsey (N55CU).
Today he let this student pilot fly his beautiful airplane like, well, a student pilot. She's just as nice as she looks in the pictures folks.

Now I just need a ride in a 7A with a slider and I can decide exactly what to order.

Back