What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Airflow Performance ECI engine

389JM

Hey guys, I have a question for you all. I am at the engine planning stage and I am pretty sure I will be going the ECI kit engine route. I would also like to run Airflow Performance injection. Have any of you guys built an ECI engine with the forward facing ECI cold air sump using Airflow Performance injection?

Just to let you know, I researched this for a while before putting this out here and didn't find much. I even called and talked to Don at Airflow Performance and he is not aware of anyone yet.

As always, any feedback from this great forum is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
AFP

I have an ECI kit engine high comp. pistons and AFP FI with forward sump and lasar ign. driving a Catto 3 blade prop.
If you would like to chat you can call me at 918-284-6071 .

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an ECI kit engine high comp. pistons and AFP FI with forward sump and lasar ign. driving a Catto 3 blade prop.
If you would like to chat you can call me at 918-284-6071 .
Jim,
I am also interested in this setup. I actually live south of OKC. I would love to talk with you about your setup. If you are interested in flying down to OKC some weekend I would love to look over your setup too.

Steve

I have the ECI engie kit with the Airflow Performance injection. I built it up last spring and now have 120 hrs on it. It has been troble free.
Chad

Thanks Chad. Great to hear. It seems a lot of folks are very happy with their ECI engine. Now I just need to hear what the April 15 damage is then order the engine!

Steve or anyone just give me a call at my number listed above.
I am not sure what numbers you are referring to. If you wish you can PM me with contact info. I would love to check out your setup. I have a Cessna 172 so I could fly to you some weekend. Or, if you are going to be at any fly ins coming up maybe I can check it out at one of them.

Back