What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

In need of a Hangar? MN Twin Cities Area

MNAv8or

Well Known Member
Hello everyone,

I am new to the forums and all I can say is WOW. I have been in love with RV's for about 15 years now and cannot wait to start building my own. I currently have bought a wrecked RV8 that I will be rebuilding to sell, but that is a topic for another forum.

I have bought a hangar out at Lake Elmo Airport (21D) that is fully heated and insulated. It is 60 x 40 and stand right behind the MN RV wing. Sense I have purchased this RV I have noticed all the empty space that is in my hangar. I could easily fit 4 RVs in the hangar. And then the light bulb went off.

I am entertaining the idea of renting out space for people building their RV's who have wives tired of having their living room taken over. Or who have built and are flying their RV and would like a place to call home. I could easily fit 5 RV's that are being constructed. I thought this might give people the option to build surrounded by other RVers and when a spare hand was needed, it could easily be found.

I orgionally bought the hanger to try and rebuild aircraft and resell them. I am an A&P/IA. Then the market decided to fail...fun times... So I am looking to fill up the empty space at my place. If you are looking to buy an already flying RV, then it might work out as I can also do your condition inspection.

If you are interested or know anyone that may be interested, please let me know as I would like to get it filled up by spring. I do have an air compressor in the shop, but will be tooling up over time to build my own RV which I would let anyone in the shop use my tools.

Just trying to help people find their RV GRIN :D

Patrick

Back