What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone Have a Paint booth in Western Mass?

milliken23

Gents,
I'm trying to get some empennage pieces primed and it's hovering around Zero degrees outside. I can't paint indoors and don't have the ability to make a paint booth presently. Does anyone know of an EAA chapter that has a booth or another builder that wouldn't mind letting me spray a little primer. I'm at a standstill with the project right now because of this. I'm in Wilbraham, near Springfield in Western Mass.
Thanks for looking,
Glenn.
[email protected]

Not in Western MA, but not too far . . .

Glen

I have a heated garage and a paint booth if you want to make the haul to Southern ME. I am about 3 hours from you.

Antony

I have a heated paint booth i've been using in my garage. I've been able to complete my empenage kit in it so you should be able to do the same. I'm located in southbridge Ma, about 30 mins. from you. I can maintain 65 deg. during the coldest times we've had this year and I had no problem with primer drying. Your welcome to use it.

You guys might want to send him an e-mail to let him know you have a paint booth he can use.

Gents, i"ve broke down and found a local guy who's done work for me before. I'd love to see the local projects though. Thanks for the generous offers.
Glenn

Back