What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RVer's In Argentina or Chile

I am planning a trip to Argentina and Chile at the end of March and would like to meet up with some RV people there. Won't be flying my plane down but would like to see the country by air and share . Would be willing to reciprocate in Reno, NV anytime. Have a RV7A
Chuck Harder

I am planning a trip to Argentina and Chile at the end of March and would like to meet up with some RV people there. Won't be flying my plane down but would like to see the country by air and share . Would be willing to reciprocate in Reno, NV anytime. Have a RV7A
Chuck Harder

I live in Brazil. If you plan a stopover here, let me know...

Hi Chuck,

Also living in brazil too, city of Belo Horizonte. about 200Nm from Sao paulo and 150nm from Rio de Janeiro.

Have an RV7 and feel free to email or contact me if you stop here in Brazil..

Henrique Castro
[email protected]

Chuck Harder

Hi,

I live in Santiago Chile and I am working on my RV-8 finish kit, I think my RV is going to be almost complete on March but not flying. Anyway if you want to came to my hangar and eat a Chilean barbacue you are welcome. Send me a PM.

Cheers,

Fernando

Hi,

From Santiago Chile and working on RV-8 wings.(trying to catch up Fernando´s project:) We can fly in Osorno, south of Chile. Renting a Cessna... ,few months ago I sold my PA-28-235 :-(

Rodrigo

Back