What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Los Angeles Area RV's

LovelyLibertyRV8a

Hello fellow RVer's! My name is J.D. and I live in San Pedro. My father is coming into town and I would love to get him an RV ride. He is wanting to build a 9a, but really any 7,8,or 9 would be great. My dads birthday is Saturday but he is not coming to California until Wednesday. My dad is a retired Marine helicopter pilot. He is currently employed with Bell Helicopter working as a six sigma blackbelt. He gave up his chief pilot job to do that.(go figure!!!:rolleyes:) He has a million hours in the V-22 Osprey and everything else with wing or rotors. Since the RV community is such a tight knit group, I thought this would be a very cool thing for my dad. I really want to build his motivation for his 9a because he deserves so much. If there is anyone out there that could help me out, please call me or e-mail me. Like I said he comes in on 11/26 and leaving on 11/30. I would also like to say thanks to Doug and everyone else on VAF. What an amazing bunch of people!!!
Thank you, J.D.
[email protected]
817-845-0468 cell

Last edited:
Back