What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-8 Builder Visiting Palmdale, Ca

dbuds2

Well Known Member
Hey Van's Airforce Family. I'm on business this week in Palmdale California. I should have the evenings free and would love to meet any RV'ators and see your planes. You should be able to reach me during the day at 661-265-4261 or [email protected], and nNights 561-351-9392.

I have a car and driving anywhere in the surrounding area is fine. Also which airports in the area are know RV hangouts?

Last edited:
Hey Van's Airforce Family. I'm on business this week in Palmdale California. I should have the evenings free and would love to meet any RV'ators and see your planes. You should be able to reach me during the day at 661-265-4261 or [email protected], and Nights 561-351-9392.

I have a car and driving anywhere in the surrounding area is fine. Also which airports in the area are know RV hangouts?
I missed you at work and the night phone number is no-good: I'm at 661.256.8797, and tonight is a good night to visit :D Rosie

Paul Rosales is Very Special!!!!

:):):):):):):):):):)
I wanted to let the RV family know what a wonderful time I had in California.

With just a posting on VansAirForce, I had the opportunity to attend a very energetic EAA Chapter, meet more EAA/RV nuts like me, see and learn a few cool construction tricks and best of all make friends with the finest RV ambassadors I've ever met, Paul and Victoria Rosales.

Paul immediately invited me to go flying and come over for a fun EAA meeting. He and Victoria opened their hanger and home to me and my co-worker, Mark, with open arms. In just moments we were becoming good friends. Paul is so generous and enthusiastic, Van should put him on the payroll. I know there must be many RV'ators out there because of Paul's passion and support.

On Thursday night, it was severe clear, cool temp and there I was sitting in their beautiful RV6A-N628PV with my new great friend. We had an unforgettable flight from Rosamond Skypark to Santa Monica for dinner. We shared stories about ourselves and about flying while sitting under the stars listening to SMO tower. Paul allowed me to fly us back home and he greased it in effortlessly.

Paul and Victoria, please plan a trip to south Florida, nuestro casa es tu casa, I'd love you to meet my wife Sandra. Same for the rest of the RV family and following Paul's example, please call me when you're in my area!

Thanks Doug for such a great forum and the ability to meet wonderful people and learn so much.

Rosamond is the place to be!! I live in Los Angeles but my uncle lives on the airpark. I am lucky enough to be so close that I try to go up every other weekend. Mr. Reeves is right about Paul(rosie). He is an outstanding person and fun to be around. His knowledge of RV's is plentiful. My daughter knows his house as the one with the tower. Go check it out.

Back