What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Where to buy Oil in Austin or Dallas ?

Rick_A

Well Known Member
I'll be needing to buying some oil soon and I hate to pay the high shipping price on a case of oil. My engine is an ECI so I'm leaning towards using Phillips X/C for break-in but Aeroshell mineral would be OK.

I live in Austin but I'll be in Dallas on Monday. Any suggestions on where to buy oil?

Where I buy

Kincheloe Commercial Lubricants
2717 Satsuma
Dallas, Tx 75229

Take I35 to Royal Ln. Go east past Denton Drive. Turn left (N) on Grissom and right on Satsuma. They sell retail and wholesale....they also sell smoke oil.

Good shopping!

Rick, there are two places to buy in Austin. This is the one we use:

Richards Oil Co
2915 E Cesar Chavez St
Austin, TX 78702
(512) 327-3737

Surprisingly, I've seen cases for sale at Sam's Club in Austin (the one northeast of Mopac and 290/71) I don't know if they all carry it or just that one (or even if they still do). I didn't get a price, but it might be worth looking into.

Thanks & new name for Richards

Thanks for the replys. I ended up flying to Dallas instead of driving, so I when by Richards in Austin.

They have changed their name to Sun Coast Resources and the new number is 713-844-9600. I was also told that they will be moving in a couple of weeks to a location off 290. I did not get the new address.

oil in Austin

I'll be needing to buying some oil soon and I hate to pay the high shipping price on a case of oil. My engine is an ECI so I'm leaning towards using Phillips X/C for break-in but Aeroshell mineral would be OK.

I live in Austin but I'll be in Dallas on Monday. Any suggestions on where to buy oil?

Allied Sales
5005 E 7th Street >>>>>>>> By the Case <<<<<<<<<
Austin, Tx
512-385 2167

Surprisingly, I've seen cases for sale at Sam's Club in Austin (the one northeast of Mopac and 290/71) I don't know if they all carry it or just that one (or even if they still do). I didn't get a price, but it might be worth looking into.

Yep... bought many cases at Sam's, the price was right!

Back