What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

kane

burgundyja

Well Known Member
who is building or built a rv at kane anoka blaine airport? I am on the last hanger row by the tower. it is the hanger with a garge door on the back side. if any of you want to stop by and check out my 8a feel free. i am about to finish both wings. sometimes i even have beer.:cool:

Mike,

I know of at least 7 flying RV's on the field, one just flew Saturday for the first time. We'll try to stop by next time at the field.

i am normaly there on tue wed and thur nights about 4-7. i just put the last skin on one wing last night. beer:cool:

Do you work on the plane on the weekends by chance? I'm thinking about building a 7A and would love to see your project and ask you a few questions.

key air open house

i am going deer hunting this weekend but i will probley be there 1 day next weekend. also key air is having a open house toinight 4-8pm 11-20-08.

If you'll be there Sunday and wouldn't mind some help in exchange for answering some questions, I'd love to visit. (Saturday I'll be driving to the cities.)

Back