What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

North Florida RV Fly-in

DEWATSON

Well Known Member
Fellow RVers,

You are invited to a RV fly-in at 49FD on September 27, 2008. We are located about 4 miles west of Quincy, Florida. Our identifier is 49FD on Airnav. No rain date. This will be a fly-in to enjoy everything RV. There will be no program, but we will serve BBQ with all the trimmings for $7.00 per plate. Please RSVP by September 25 to [email protected] or call 850-875-5076 days or 850-856-5515 at night. The food and fellowship will be great.

Visit Airnav for the specifics about our strip. It's grass, 2000 feet long and 75feet wide. Trees on the south end .... the north end is open. Land and operate your aircraft at your own risk while at our farm. Come and enjoy RVs and please don't forget to RSVP. We look forward to seeing you.

David and Janice Watson

Glad to see this ...

Glad you guys are doing this again David.

Hope to see ya!

James

Hi David,
We have a North Florida group here on Vansairforce. You may want to copy this announcement there as well.
Danny

I didn't know that.

I'll search for it and place this ad there too. I know Larry Price from your area and I've corresponded with Bobby Hargrave a time or two. Come if you will......the food will be worth the flight!!!!!

David Watson

Reminder

Just a bump to remind eveyone that may be looking for somewhere to fly on a beautiful late summer weekend. Don't forget to RSVP by 9/25 at [email protected] or 850-856-5515.

David Watson

North Florida Fly-in

This is my last bump. Stressing the RSVP to make certain we have enough food. 9/25 deadline for RSVP. Come and enjoy RVs. 49FD is our identifier.

Back