What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Delta Muni in Utah (KDTA)

Steve Brown

Well Known Member
Anyone familiar with this airport? We are stopping there tomorrow for fuel. I'm wondering what to expect and they weren't picking up when I called today

Don't know anything about them, but I would make sure they are open or have 24/7 fuel pumps that are working.:)

Roberta

They have fuel on paper

Both AOPA and AiNav say they have 24 hour fuel. I was hoping for a warm body to confirm it.

KDTA

They have a full time self-service pump. I've never filled there, but have watched the big delivery truck fill the tank for the pump. I don't think you'll have any problems.

This airport was the one of the stops on my first solo cross country. I've flown there many times. But once I was there and it was so bumpy that I declined to land - headed back to my home base at Provo. Tomorrow the winds are forcast for okay in the morning, but gusting to 25+ in the afternoon. That's past my comfort level. Good luck.

They have 24/7 Credit card pumps

at least they did a few weeks ago when I stopped there

DTA

I stopped at DTA for gas a couple months ago with no problems. Their runways & taxiways aren't in great shape, but plenty good. The bathroom is in the east corner of the big building about 50 yards to the northwest of the self-serve pump. Quiet place.

Back