What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Ice Cream Social June 21st at FD27

Come one, come all... Certified?s, Experimental?s, UltraLight?s or LSA to the Cuyler Airfield (FD27) Ice Cream Social. A 3,250' grass strip, very well maintained runway. We had such an event a little over a month ago, and everyone had a GREAT time! And we had a successful BBQ last year. We are a terrific Airpark, with a great mix of certified, Experimental, ultralights and LSA aircraft. We are located approx 40 miles west of Jacksonville, Florida... 7-8 miles north of Glen St Mary and I-10 on CR125.

The Ice Cream Social is scheduled from 10:00am to 4:00pm or later if needed or desired.

Your Event Host is at the residence of John Wanamaker at Cuyler Airpark. Please call 904-259-0706 for any additional information you may require. Over-night campers are welcome, as well as there are local small motels nearby for those who want to stay the night with us.

This event is in cooperation, and with the assistance of our local EAA Chapter 193... Milfred Shirley, President, and our local Airpark Residents.

We serve up the best ice cream from anywhere around Northeast Florida! Milk shakes of many flavors, sundaes, banana splits, cones, ice cream sandwiches... at least a dozen more different flavors. Coffee, water, soft drinks also.

Small donations to the EAA Chapter 193 at the event are optional, not required? but welcomed.

RSPV if possible... Thanks

Ya'll Come....

John Wanamaker

Sounds fun

Sounds like fun John, and I doooo love ice cream! I will try to make it if I am in town and the weather is good.;)

Cuyler Airpark (FD27) Ice Cream Social 6/21/08

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to remind everyone about our Ice Cream Social on 6/21/08, from 10am to 4pm.

Please plan to attend... The BEST Ice Cream and Shakes in North Florida! :D

Come one, come all... Certified?s, Experimental?s, UltraLight?s or LSA to the Cuyler Airfield (FD27) Ice Cream Social. A 3,250' grass strip, very well maintained runway. We had such an event a little over a month ago, and everyone had a GREAT time! And we had a successful BBQ last year. We are a terrific Airpark, with a great mix of certified, Experimental, ultralights and LSA aircraft. We are located approx 40 miles west of Jacksonville, Florida... 7-8 miles north of Glen St Mary and I-10 on CR125.

The Ice Cream Social is scheduled from 10:00am to 4:00pm or later if needed or desired.

Your Event Host is at the residence of John Wanamaker at Cuyler Airpark. Please call 904-259-0706 for any additional information you may require. Over-night campers are welcome, as well as there are local small motels nearby for those who want to stay the night with us.

This event is in cooperation, and with the assistance of our local EAA Chapter 193... Milfred Shirley, President, and our local Airpark Residents.

We serve up the best ice cream from anywhere around Northeast Florida! Milk shakes of many flavors, sundaes, banana splits, cones, ice cream sandwiches... at least a dozen more different flavors. Coffee, water, soft drinks also.

Small donations to the EAA Chapter 193 at the event are optional, not required? but welcomed.

RSPV if possible... Thanks

Ya'll Come....

John Wanamaker

Cuyler Airpark Ice Cream Social a GREAT Success!

Hi Everyone!

I want to personally thank ALL those who attended our little Ice Cream Social at Cuyler Airpark (FD27).

We had wonderful attendance from many RV's from all over the north florida area. Especially the GREAT folks at Cannon Creek Airpark.

Wow.... we had 23+ aircraft attend the social... including a 2-seat heli from Cannon Creek, and a 2-seat ParaPlane from Thomasville, GA.

Click HERE

for the initial batch photos... many more to follow in the next few days.

If anyone attending has photos they would like to share on that web page... please email them to me off-net, and I'll publish them for everyone to enjoy.

Again... Many thanks to all who attended... I sincerely hope everyone had a great time!

Back