What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Pneumatic Squeezer

Supereri

Ok I am thinking about buying a pneumatic squeezer, but the $550 is hard to swallow. I see that the yardstore.com sells used squeezers. What is the difference between a "small 214 style" and a normal 214 style. I saw this Squeezer
and the price looked god at $279. Is this the right tool? Will it use the same yokes as my Avery hand squeezer? Also can I get an adjustable set holder for this squeezer?

Thanks
Eric
RV-7a emp kit (still in pre-build phase)

Not sure I know the difference between normal 214 and "small" but the normal one will accept the Avery yokes and yes you can get an adjustable set (also from Avery). I got mine on ebay used for $240 and they show up fairly frequently.
I for one cannot think about not having it as it does a great job of providing consistent results, in my case I noted the number of turns of the set from closed for each rivet length which makes it easy to set up. Only down side is that they are heavy and it gets tiring after a while.

Back