What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need Realtor in San Antonio

idleup

Well Known Member
I am now two weeks from going to San Antonio. I have yet to find a realtor who can help show us around. I am looking for someone who is familiar with the airpark properties (or at least a pilot, preferrably a VAF member). Does anyone have a referral?

- Matt

Realtor in San Antonio

Just flew yesterday with my new student in a Huskie who is a San Antonio Realtor dealing primarily in ranchland who can help you. He is a nice guy and is really interested in RV's. (Must be a nice Guy) Phone number is 210-416 4777 (cell).

SA airparks

Matt

My wife is a realtor and knows all the area airparks. We live in Heritage Airpark, Southeast of town. Give her a call. She can at the least get you on track.

Ann Meketa 210-414-7445

George Meketa
RV8

Matt

My wife is a realtor and knows all the area airparks. We live in Heritage Airpark, Southeast of town. Give her a call. She can at the least get you on track.

Ann Meketa 210-414-7445

George Meketa
RV8

Thanks George, gotta love VAF for the connections you can make... I will call her in the next couple of days.

- Matt

Back