What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Brenham 11am Sat.

scard

Well Known Member
Advertiser
I'm going to be on the ramp at Brenham along with Jim Andrews and David Nelson at 11am tomorrow for lunch. I decided it is time to get back on the horse. Join us if you can.

Oh nuts - now I have to decide between the heritage fly-in (near Seguin) and Brenham - maybe I'll see you at Brenham first, then go see the folks at Heritage. So many choices...

I was thinking just today (before Steve reminded us of the heritage fly-in) that maybe it was time to go back to Brenham....

Paul

I was planning on going to the crawfish boil at CXO. It doesn't start until 13:00 so might go to Brenham first.

Karl

It was frustrating this morning, watching the edge of the low cloud cover sit just west of the Houston Metro. It wasn't until noon that our field even got to Marginal VFR, and I just didn't feel like filing IFR for a short burger run....when I got of the ground at noon, I figured you'd all be long gone by 1230, so I just headed out to the Heritage Fly-in - which had gorgeous weather!

Might do a malt at Brenham tomorrow I suppose....

Paul

Back