What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Shameless plug for a ride (So Cal)

bfilarsky

OK, I gotta ask. I live down in San Diego, have most of the empennage for my -8 done (halfway done with the trim, and thats it!) and am dieing to get a ride in one! I'll buy lunch and gas!

OK, I gotta ask. I live down in San Diego, have most of the empennage for my -8 done (halfway done with the trim, and thats it!) and am dieing to get a ride in one! I'll buy lunch and gas!

You started building without riding in one? :eek:

Or do you want to ride in one just for kicks? :D

I'd be glad to but...

I'm in San Diego for the week, but I'm having an issue with my P-Mag. If I get that sorted out satisfactorily, I'd be glad to give you a ride in my 6A. It ain't much, but it flies beautifully. My number is 702 664 4088.

I've ridden in a -6 before, but never an 8. 6 was enough to convince me! :D

I'm in San Diego for the week, but I'm having an issue with my P-Mag. If I get that sorted out satisfactorily, I'd be glad to give you a ride in my 6A. It ain't much, but it flies beautifully. My number is 702 664 4088.

I'm all over that like a fat kid on a cup cake. My number is (707) 344-2058. Let me know what happens with the mag, I'd love to go for another ride in a -6!

That was fun, thanks!

Back