What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hangar space at BKV??

339A

Well Known Member
Looks like I will be back in Florida for a couple weeks starting March 29th or so. The plan is to keep the plane at Brooksville (BKV) looking for any possible hangar space to rent for about two weeks. If anyone knows of something please e-mail or call :)

Thanks,

Hey Scott-

If you don't find any hangar space at BKV, I may be able to help you out just down the road at X39 - Tampa North. Gimme a call if you'd like to discuss. (614)264-0530 cell

Hi Jerry,

Thanks much for the offer. We have friends in Brooksville that we plan on visiting for a couple days and I have a rental car scheduled for pick up there. There is no easy way to get the plane to Tampa North and back otherwise I would take you up on it.

I have a work related project going on for one week than it is off to SnF with friends for three days.

Thanks again

Hi Scott,
We missed each other last year with my other hangar.
I know you used to be based here and know Edgar.
Our EAA chapter just acquired the Aerotel hangar and may have some room available. I'll check with him tomorrow.

Be aware, it could be a tight fit getting you in there.
I'll get back with you.

I just sent Edgar an email. I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Hi Dan,

Sounds great. I spent some time with Edgar last year just before the trip to Turks and Caicos. He has got his hangar crammed full of stuff. Our plan right now is to leave Thursday and depending on weather make it into BKV either Friday or Saturday, barring any problems.

Appreciate the help from y'all down there in Florida. :) Just let me know what you find out and thanks again.

Hi Dan,

Sounds great. I spent some time with Edgar last year just before the trip to Turks and Caicos. He has got his hangar crammed full of stuff. Our plan right now is to leave Thursday and depending on weather make it into BKV either Friday or Saturday, barring any problems.

Appreciate the help from y'all down there in Florida. :) Just let me know what you find out and thanks again.

Hi Scott,
Edgar just responded. The hangar is full. There may be a tiedown available. They filled it up quickly.
I opted out of the gang hangar due to the tight fit.

Maybe we can get together once in town.

Back