What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Building in SE Michigan / Toledo, OH?

Kenneth

Hi everyone,

I've been "planning" on building an RV-8 for a few years now, and finally realize the time for action may be approaching. I'd love to lend a hand where possible so I can start acquiring some of the skills I'll need for my own kit.

Heck, if you want me to come by and tell you how cool your completed plane is and drool, I'm up for that as well!

Drop me a PM or an email.

Thanks!
--Ken

Ken

I live in Belleville and have a flying 9A. There are a few more RV's in the area. Give me a call and I'll take you up flying. There is also a half finished RV7 in the hanger next to me if you want to see a project under construction.

Cameron
248-703-9610

Thanks Cameron!

I'm in Ypsi Twp and fly out of ARB. I've seen an unpainted side-by-side RV there a few times, but none other than that.

I'll gladly take you up on your offer and will give you a call sometime this week.

Thanks!
Ken

734-657-9664

Ken

I've been working on my instrument ticket with an instructor at Solo Aviation. That may be my plane you see there. I fly normally in the morning or mid day.

Cam

Back