What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Does anyone have a RV-7 in NJ I could take a look at?

flybye

Well Known Member
On paper, this is the plane that I most want to build and I have not yet seen one! If anyone has a RV 7 that I could look over, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm close to Morristown and fly out of Solberg N51.

Let me rephrase that!

I'd welcome contact from any RV builder who would like to pass on their construction experience. I'd most like to meet RV7A and 9A owners.

rv in nj

Mine is not done but you are welcome to drop by and have a look. I live in sussex, work at kcwd. The fuse is well under way. It is on gear and the seats and other interior pieces(carpet,side panels,trim) are fitted. If nothing else it will give you an idea of size.

Thanks for the offer!

It sounds as if you don't have many rivets left to bang but any time you could use some help on your project I'd be eager to stop by. I not only want to see the build method but I need to learn more about the decision making process. This web site is a great resource but there's no substitute for hands-on experience. Let me know when you need another pair of hands.

rv in nj

Thanks for the offer and there are plenty of rivets left to bang. I always feel bad asking for help because of how far I live but if you find yourself wanting to take a drive I welcome the help. Please stay in touch.

aeronut67:

I didn't know there was anyone in Sussex building an RV. Although I'm building my 8 in Westchester County NY, I am in Sussex quite often. Let me know how to reach you some time.

rv in nj

Paul,
c- 973-903-0435. Doing work on my 7a on the weekends. Too cold after work and short on steam. Sundays are the best. Drop a line some time and I would love to check out your 8.
Glenn.

Back