What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for RV folks in AL

Lionclaw

Well Known Member
I'll be here at Maxwell for some training until mid-feb. I'm hoping to find some fly-ins, EAA events, and meet RV folks around the area who have time to show off their plane.

I tried the breakfast fly-in at Pell City yesterday but I guess it was canceled. I did get a chance to see Dan Snow's 9A and speak with him briefly, which was cool. His was the first RV I've seen in person, and the workmanship and paint job really looked great.

Close, but...

Andy,

Many RV's around that area. I am based in ALX, but in Indy for a while. I should be heading that direction within a couple of weeks, maybe we can get together then. If you are going to be around the first week in March, Auburn is having their annual Red Cross flying on the 8th. Promise of a bunch there.

Andy,
Give me a call at 244-6400 when you get out of class this afternoon....4 miles to Maxwell and 14 to the shop. Hook up with Mike too.

http://home.hiwaay.net/~sbuc/tvrvbg/members.htm

I can't remember the exact number but there are over 10 RVs at the Decatur airport.

Andy, we do have a bunch of flying RVs (25 or so?) in the North Alabama area. We are 175 miles from Montgomery but if you find yourself in our area don't hesitate to give me a yell.

By all means try to catch up with Fossil at Lanett, he and the gang are definitely capable of giving you a motivational ride. :D

And in Alexander City

Flying RV4 and RV7 under construction (wiring/plumbing Eggenfellner Subaru w/turbo)

Wow! Lots of responses. I really love this community. I've got 4 weekends left, so I'm going to try to make the rounds. I'll be in touch, and if any other events pop up, or if someone needs a bucking partner feel free to drop me a PM!

Thanks!

Back