What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Port A on Monday

Mark

Let's see it was Brenham on Saturday and Llano (Coopers) on Sunday - time for some seafood in Port A tomorrow.

We should be getting there around 11:00 - 11:15 if anyone needs a ride to Trout Street Resturant. Good food and great porch over looking the boat harbor and CC Ship Channel.

Mark
RV-10/N410MR

PA

Mark:

You Dirty dog!!!!!!!! Here I am stuck in GA. Wife won't let me spend all that gas money. Wish you would post these in PM's so I wouldn't be so jealous!!!

Have fun. Wish I could be there. BTW: Did Bruch ever find my prop?:rolleyes:

Mannan,

If we pull off the Caribbean trip in May we'll make a fuel stop in Georgia and remind you what you left in Central Texas. I think Bruch sold your prop and bought a case of Bud Light.

Hey, it was great seeing you over the Holidays. Let me know when you are headed back this way and we'll make room in the hangar for your RV-8.

Mark
RV-10/N410MR

PA

Thanks Mark!

Hope Bruch enjoyed the Bud Lite. I sure do miss that prop tho.:p

Hate to waste bandwidth here in cyberspace, but any of you guys and gals reading this planning a trip anywhere near Central Texas, make a stop at 50R----Lockhart, TX. You'll meet the greatest bunch of people in the world. They also build and fly RV's too! Ted, Phil, Tommy, Mark, Chuck and the rest of the hooligans there have the best RV knowlege base outside of Van's and have probably built more RV's than any other comparatively sized airport in the U.S.

Mark talks about flying out for BBQ. The worlds greatest is there in Lockhart.

Last edited:
Back