What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

An Open Invitation For Florida Visitors

DevDad

Well Known Member
As some of you know, I work from home, and watch my daughter. Anyway, I just moved to a new house about 15 minutes from Tampa North Airport (X39). We're always hanging around during the day, so if anyone needs a ride to/from the airport to somewhere local, or just wants to get picked up, grab a bite to eat, come hang out and talk airplanes, etc., feel free to shoot me an e-mail prior to getting here, and we'll be there waiting. If it's between 9 AM and 6 PM, we're around!

I'm finding it tough to break up the day, and avoid sitting at the house all day. That will change when my empennage kit gets here, but for now, me and Alex need some things to do. ;)

Mike

How do I get a job like that :D

Ha! I get that quite a bit from family and friends. It isn't that I don't actually do any work, I just prefer to put in good, focused time after Sarah gets home, as opposed to spending 16 hours in front of the computer while being distracted, unfocused, etc., while taking care of the kid. So, I'm a night-owl/night-worker, and my day job is Dad.

Mike

Back