What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Airflow Performance Training

Harold Lanfear

Well Known Member
A friend and I just got back from the weekend training course at Airflow Performance on Fuel Injection systems. If you want to really understand FI systems of any type, this is the course to take. Don started with the basics and took us through the design, installation, troubleshooting and even the testing of FI systems. He wasn't trying to sell us anything (although I am going to use the AFP system in my -8), but genuinely was interested in giving us the knowledge to install, use and maintain a FI system safely.

For the record, I have no connections to Airflow Performance and just met the folks there for the first time on Friday. They treated us like royalty and answered everything I ever wanted to know about FI (Not to mention the homecooked meals - I may go back again just for the food :) - and shuttle to/from the hotel) I'll order my engine later this week with a new confidence that I'm getting what I need and not wish I had done something different later.

I've no apologies for this shameless plug - these folks deserve it!

Back